What We Do
Our expert team of designers using state of art technology can design the most innovative inflatable for you.
LED Bulbs are achieving increasing market share with their high-efficiency, low power equipment! They are a true replacement for general lighting application. Compared too incandescent and metal halide our LED Corn lights use up to 80% less energy than standard lighting applications.
Metal Halide vs. LED Corn Lights
- Lasts 15,000-20,000 hours.
- Contains Argon, Mercury Vapor, Tungsten, Barium, Strontium, and Calcium Oxides.
- Energy efficiency is less than LED bulbs.
- Takes time to warm up to full capacity.
- May not work in -10° F or 120° F.
- Switching on and off can reduce lifespan.
- As bulbs age the voltage increases.
- Will cost you more money for electricity and for maintenance.
- Lasts 50,000 hours or longer.
- Contains material doped with impurities to create p-n junction, free of mercury.
- Energy efficiency is more than Metal Halide.
- Instantly goes to full capacity.
- No temperature sensitivity.
- No effect when switching on and off.
- Voltage doesn’t increase with age.
- Saves you money and maintenance.